be HAPPY for this MOMENT.......this MOMENT is your LIFE



Monday, May 24, 2010

hAppY 14th bIRtHdaY jEmeRy!!!!

Happy B-day to my cute......

Smiling.........

Basketball playing......

Running........


Trumpet playing BOY!!!!!!

14 yrs ago as we headed to the hospital, I told your dad that if I had to deliver on my B-Day that surely we would get a girl....but God had a different plan - even though your aunt Jan had already bought a white frilly dress for you!!! After getting to hold you and kiss your little face I decided that you were a keeper and haven't thought about a girl since!
Jeremy you have brought so much life to our house....you have been blessed with a brain that just doesn't stop....when you were younger you were all the time asking what things said and what different words meant -which at times I had to stop and think to explain it to you!
Some funny things you said when you were younger:
When you were around 3 or 4 we were up at Ruth's and around that time you had a habit of not listening when I would tell you to do something...We were outside and I hollered at you an told you to come here and you acted like you didn't hear me...Ruth said -Linda maybe you need to get his hearing checked and you piped up and said -No mom - I've got sound in my ears!!
Another time when you probably about the same age - We were coming home from Vincennes one night and as we passed GPC you said - Is that New York City over there?!...most kids wouldn't have even known that there was a NYC - let alone associate it with the lights of GPC!!
Jeremy - We love you very much and I pray that God will bless you with the best year a 14 yr old can have.......
Love, Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment