be HAPPY for this MOMENT.......this MOMENT is your LIFE



Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Mothers Day 2010

For Mothers Day we told mom we would make lunch and bring it to her place. We had meatloaf, mashed potatoes, noodles and salad and dessert. Everything was very good and it is always fun to get to have sunday lunch at moms! I think everyone had an enjoyable time........
After lunch we took some snapshots of the moms and kids....................

Mom and her bunch.......................
All the Moms...................................

Jan and her beautiful daughters........

Me and my handsome guys............

Judy and her little men...................

Karen and her sweet little family................

Dannielle and her little sweeties..................


After lunch the grand kids spent time outside going on pony cart rides with Keith and Dannielle's
pony..........

Riding golf cart..........................

Playing ball.......................


Taking walks by the pond............

And just being Kyann..................
I'm so thankful for the Mother God blessed me with......there is no way I could repay her for all she has taught me and done for me......I love you-Mom!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment