be HAPPY for this MOMENT.......this MOMENT is your LIFE



Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Take My Breath Away......2010 Senior Prom

The Barr-Reeve Prom was April 24, 2010.....

Jordan and Morganne.........cute couple I have to say!!

Jordan and his brothers...Josh and Jeremy......

Jordan and his proud parents!!

Emily and Jordan with Grandma and Grandpa Kemp........

Handsome Dude.........................

Graber cousins...Brandon, Jordan and Ryan......

The senior baseball players that was at the prom.................

All the baseball players that attended the prom.........

1 comment:

  1. Hi Linda! Just ran across your blog. I'm adding you to my blog list. Can you believe our boys are graduating on Saturday? I hope I can keep it together during the ceremony...I look horrible when I cry. lol

    ReplyDelete