be HAPPY for this MOMENT.......this MOMENT is your LIFE



Saturday, July 16, 2011

Jordan's 20th BDay


My firstborn turned 20 on July 16th.......hard to believe.....I was kinda depressed that week thinking that 20 years had come and gone so quickly....he is no longer a teenager.....his childhood is over and he will be graduating from college come spring and entering the real world.....it's hard not to think that if I could go back and do it again...what would I do different? But I know Ernie and I did the best we knew how at the time and if we did it again we would make mistakes again :-) We are very proud of Jordan and the man he has become.....he's doing a great job being a full time college student and holding down  a part time job on the side....WE LOVE YOU....JORDAN DEVON GRABER!!!!
As always grandma made his bday cake!!!
 
BDay Boy!!

Kyann ready to eat....grandpa fried fish for us and we had sweet rice with it...


I think maybe Kaitlyn was taking pics...grandma and Karen.....





Kaitlyn and Kayla...

 
Kayla and I.......



Kendrick and I............




Gotta love him!!!!





Calvin and Kaitlyn.....
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment