be HAPPY for this MOMENT.......this MOMENT is your LIFE



Tuesday, January 11, 2011

2010 Christmas

On Christmas Morning I got up about 7:30 and made breakfast thinking the boys would be up soon....well I forgot that we had teenagers! Ernie and I had to go wake them about 9:30 so we had time to do our Christmas before we headed to the Miller dinner. We had a good time as a family...my heart felt like it could burst with love for my guys -I love it when we can all be together - I know that sounds silly when we all live in the same house - but it seems that life has a way of rushing everyone in different directions all the time. I am so thankful for this family that God has blessed me with.......
I think we may have had a redneck tree this year with 4 wheeler tires under/beside the tree!! Josh is so hard to know what to buy for...when I asked him for ideas - he said all he wanted was 4 wheeler tires! So that was what he got!!

Porch decorations and the snow.....







Looking up toward Sonny's.....just enough snow to cover everything.


I love my Willow Tree Nativity set...which was given to me over a few years as gifts from a dear friend :-)

The boy's stockings/baskets.......

We had waffles, bacon and coffee or hot chocolate for breakfast.......

Jeremy figuring out how the Keurig makes hot chocolate.....

Jeremy got a Kinect and IPod dock......

Jordan opening his IPod and some clothes.....



Josh with his wheels and some clothes!


I got a coat and a massager......


Ernie got a scanner, BR jacket and Josh got him some tools and headlight.....
Jeremy.....

Josh....
Jordan....

Jeremy wanted to get Princess and Buck a bone for Christmas......Princess was getting impatient while the guys were unwrapping them!


Josh and Buck in the back ground......

Josh had to go for a ride in the snow......


No comments:

Post a Comment