be HAPPY for this MOMENT.......this MOMENT is your LIFE



Tuesday, December 21, 2010

2010 Back to School


Ready to head to school...as you can see I was a little behind getting the picture taken - the crops are already out of the fields!! I guess better late the never.....


Joshua - junior - 16 yrs

Jeremy - 8th grade - 14 yrs


I know I say it all the time, but time just seems to fly.....Jordan started his 1st year of college this fall also (didn't catch him to get a pic)....just don't seem possible.....as time keeps flying by - the more I realize just how short of a time I have with the boys at home with me and it makes me want to sit down and cry :-(
Dear Lord.....Thank you for these boys you put in my care....give me the wisdom I need to be the mom you plan for me to be. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment