be HAPPY for this MOMENT.......this MOMENT is your LIFE



Monday, January 11, 2010

Jeremy's Florida Trip

Jeremy went with Chic's to Florida over Christmas Break...I got a few pics from the girls.....

On Christmas morning waiting to open the gift mom sent along............

Oh...I got Nike sandals....mmmm they look kinda familiar......just like the ones I lost!

Acting silly at the mall.............Kayla, Jeremy, Damon and Emily.......


At the beach........


It was a little windy and cold.......

The Lengacher's and Jeremy........


Heading to the beach......Jeremy and Kayla........

Eating at Sweet Tomatoes with Leroy and Sue......Emily and Jeremy........

At the park..........

Riding the 3 wheeled bike........................Emily and Jeremy........

There was this tree swing at the park that Jeremy said was fun....but to his mom it looks a little iffy at best.....probably one of those things that was best if mom wasn't there!!

Jeremy acting like a monkey........

Looks to me that Jeremy was trying to convince Kayla to try it..........
It was kinda hard to let Jeremy go along to Florida....but I guess I forget that he is thirteen and not my little guy anymore...sniff..sniff....he enjoyed his trip...thanks Jan and Chic for taking him along and looking out for him..............

No comments:

Post a Comment