be HAPPY for this MOMENT.......this MOMENT is your LIFE



Friday, September 18, 2009

X-Country Meet at Brown County 9.12.2009

We headed to Brown County Saturday morning bright and early.........at 5:15am...ya a little early for this mom!! I set 2 alarms to make sure we didn't oversleep...being I was driving the bus I didn't want to be late!! I went to sleep when Jeremy and I got home from the turkey trot at 10:00 pm, then Jord woke me up at 12:15 to tell me he was home, after that I seen the clock every hour and right before the alarm went off I dreamed that it was 6:15 and I was still in bed!!!! It was not a funny feeling!!! Well we made it down there on time...but it made it a long day because we went down to the turkey trot again for the evening.

They had beautiful weather to run, it was almost chilly for the spectators! Here they are starting the race.....

Running hard...I almost missed him!!

The B-R Team came in second place with 101 points.....the first place team also had 101 points and when they tie they look at the 6th runner's time to break the tie and their 6th man had the best time!!


Not sure why we can't ever get a good picture?!! Jeremy beat his personal best time of 11:47 by 28 seconds with a time of 11:19!!! The top 25 runners received a ribbon and Jeremy came in 25th out of 210 runners!!! Our team had 3 in the top 25, Jarret in 5th and Blake in 9th place.

Part of the team with their plaque......Go Barr-Reeve!!!
Till the next meet, Linda




No comments:

Post a Comment